ART EXHIBITION, WHY?

Art Exhibition,Why??
         
    So last night I slept a tiny bit, now its 5:00am, woohoo!  This art exhibition is work, both physically and mentally!!! My lists have lists!  Who ever said it would be a good idea to host my own solo show probably never hosted a their own show. Does an artist ever feel really ready for this? So much doubt starts entering your head, but only for a moment because, hell if you have time now to second guess this big decision. It all started when a neighbor mentioned that she knew someone that knew someone, that has a space that I could show my art and that its free. Oh, did I mention its free! Music to an artists ears. Not much in this crazy art world if free! So against my better judgement I decided to go for it.  Now I find that I paint all night, make more lists in the mornings and try to get the word out about my event in the afternoons. Oh, did I mention that Im from that other generation, so Im pretty clueless with social media! And printing, What??  How??  HELP!  So, back to the sleep thing, whats that? Its a funny thing though, my body doesn't seem to be missing it, well maybe in the evening, just after dinner. I am pretty excited to have this opportunity though and so Im pushing ahead.  Its 6:36 AM now, time to get back to my lists! See you at the opening!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAINTING IN FRANCE

Michael Cheval

My Friend,My Mentor,My Angel